Because Human Rights matter.
The Corporate Council of The LGBT Institute provides thought leadership on public policy, work place practices, and marketplace inclusivity to advance the mission and goals of The National Center for Civil and Human Rights LGBT Institute. All Corporate Council supporters are listed by membership level on all materials (print & electronic) associated with the LGBT Institute.
The Corporate Council meets annually in connection with The Leadership Council's annual meeting at the Medals Gala, and convenes virtually two times each year.
Each member of The National Center for Civil and Human Rights LGBT Institute Corporate Council is required to make an annual cash donation or fundraising commitment.
HONORING THE MOVEMENT
At our top Corporate Council level, by sponsoring The National Center for Civil and Human Rights LGBT Institute Medals™, your corporation not only rewards those who are truly fostering global change, but the gesture itself has a global voice, celebrating the champions of LGBT Civil and Human Rights.
Each medal requires a $20,000 annual Corporate commitment and includes:
- Two prominent Tables at The LGBT Institute Medals Gala™
- Branding of one LGBT Institute Programming Event of your choice (first come basis)
- All ID Employees receive a 10% discount on Center Membership or Tickets
- Ten Special Invitations to Preview events for 4 King Papers Rotation
Other Corporate Levels
$15,000 Annual Corporate Commitment includes:
- One prominent Table at the LGBT Institute Medals Gala™
- Branding of one LGBT Institute Programming Event
- Ten Invitations to Preview events for 4 King Papers Rotation